Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, or not

Hello to my 3 followers and various other poppers-in. 

I'm having a heck of a Christmas.  Last week a patient tried to kill himself and almost succeded.  A guy at work (employee, not patient) was flirting with me and I was contemplating going on a date, but that didn't work after I discovered that he is currently in a relationship with a woman at work. 

Now the updates from my uncle are getting grimmer and my dad will be leaving in the morning to go see him one last time.  My dad was going to be having supper here, but given the circumstances, I have e-mailed my cousin to see if they have room for one more person.  So not all is lost.  And if that doesn't work, I will pop in at work where there will be more partying than working going on. 

I also have a friend coming in from out of town that I haven't seen in 25 years, so that will be good for a laugh if nothing else.  Hey, I got a date for Saturday!!  First time in 2 years.  And he is well and truly single.  I checked!!

And I am having an open house on Sunday and I have no idea how many are showing up.  At least 15 for sure.  I'll let you all know afterwards. 

Off to Mass to hear my dad sing.  I will work at finding the joy.

God bless and may you all have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers